Expo Milano 2015 ~ Giro d’Italia:
Learn Italian while tasting
For the occasion of Expo Milano 2015 Nutrire il Pianeta, Energia per la Vita (Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life) the biggest food and nutrition event ever held, Tandem Italy-Learning Italian while travelling is proposing a study holiday on the trail of taste and flavors of traditions of Italian food and wine, done with care, love and attention to detail.
The program ha s a minimum duration of 2 weeks, the first in Rome, Venice or Florence and the second in Milan.
It’s possible to extend the duration to 3, 4 or more weeks.
Expo Milano 2015 – During the two weeks, Italian language lessons will be held in the mornings, while the afternoons activities will be dedicated to the culture of wine and food: guided tours of wine and oil producing farms, cooking lessons, wine tasting, tours of food markets, lessons and seminars on the history of food and diet, guided visits to museums that feature works dedicated to cooking and local products. Some activities will be free other will have an additional cost. Students can select the activities they wish to take part in. The last week in Milan will feature visits to the Expo: a trip through the scents and flavors of quality food from all over the world, with the possibility of attending conferences and debates, learn the latest news and proposals for food and environmental sustainability of our planet.
• Italian language courses, levels A1- C2 (C.E.F.R. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
• 4 lessons a day, from Monday to Friday for 2 weeks, for a total of 40 lessons.
• Participation in the programme for culture and for free time, for the most part dedicated to the theme of the Milan Expo 2015.
• Accommodation in a single room in a flat shared with residents in the historic centres of the cities.
• One way train tickets departing from Rome, Florence or Venice for Milan.
• Teaching materials.
Total price: 850 € – Contact us for further information on a quote